Friendly individual visits can be arranged with your tutor at Swinton Grange as we are not holding Open days at the present time due to COVID-19 precautions. All our courses have been designed to follow Government guidelines and protocol suggested from the Federation of Holistic Therapies and Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Come and find out more about our courses….
From April 2020 we shall be relocating to just outside the town of Malton, North Yorkshire to a healthier, more rural environment surrounded by trees, grass and plenty of free parking!
At The York School of Holistic Therapies we like to make learning fun. We have designed our courses for all levels of background and experience in mind and try our best to make learning exciting and enjoyable.
Why train with us?
- Small Classes (no more than 10 per class)
- Lots of in-class training hours (minimum of 150 tutor contact hours on our diploma courses)
- Students are highly trained to give bespoke treatments to individual clients
- Experienced teachers who run their own successful private practices.
- Day time courses for adults in school term times
- New tranquil location with stunning views, near Castle Howard, York with free parking available.
- We make learning fun see our ‘making learning fun’ page for more information on our unique approach to learning Anatomy and Physiology.
Our courses offer you the techniques, experience and knowledge you need to practice as a confident, effective therapist. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some existing skills we have created a space for you to grow and change.
We put our hearts into our courses because as therapists ourselves, we love what we do.